Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Talents



4) As I’ve gotten older, I’ve discovered hidden talents and qualities I have as a person. A few talents and qualities I had growing up in school were writing, critical thinking, debating, leadership, being creative, encouraging others, great communication skills, and academics. Some talents I had outside of school were playing the violin, gymnastics, acting, having a sense of humor, and again communication skills. As a young woman, I’ve discovered that I have many other great talents and qualities such as: problem solving, self control, visualization, self direction, drawing, being patient, empathizing, being trustworthy, having good judgment, and reading peoples’ body language. I’m highly satisfied with the talent and qualities I have as a young adult in college.  I know as time goes on, and the more I experience and learn life, I will possess more great talents and qualities.” With talent and experience, you can eventually, call the shots” (Davis 203). If I had to choose talents and qualities I felt I do better than other, they would be the following: leadership, communication skills, critical thinking, self control, and self direction, being trustworthy, empathizing and debating. These are talents that I constantly work on, and see improvement every day. I feel it’s very important, as a brand or a person, to posses as many talents as possible, and be able to run your own show.  I feel there is no limit to what talents you can have. “The Topshop model makes campaign execution easier: they have interior stylists, graphic designers, and fashion designers all working together on one brand campaign and they can do that with their own talent”(Davis 201).

No comments:

Post a Comment