Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Passions



3) When talking about the different passions I have in life, I get overly excited and I’m often told to calm down. Having passion keep me motivated and wanting the most out of life. They help my dreams become reality, and they help me expression myself to others around me. The biggest passions I have in life are my family, succeeding in life, love educating myself, my cultures, and my morals. Trust me, my passions don’t stop there. I have a passion for helping others that are less fortunate, especially child. My heart melts when I am able to put a smile on someone’s face because I was able to make their life a little better. That’s exactly what I want to do when providing a product or service. I want to be able to offer something that makes people feel better, and make people sure the passions I have. I want a deeper connection with my audience, and I want them to be able to share and relate their passions to my brand. “The brand should offer differentiation, based on an understanding of what the audience wants, and a passion and belief in the product or service” (Davis 57). Of course the most obviously passions I have are fashion, and art. I believe that everything that sits on the Earth is a piece of art. My passion for art also drives me to have a passion for travelling. I’d love to travel the world and see what art has to offer. My passion for learning about different cultures would also allow me to educate myself and offer more of an understanding to the diverse audience I’ll have.

No comments:

Post a Comment