Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Core Values



(2) It’s easy to say that one wants people to think high of their brand and that will shape your brand’s publicity. It takes more than just wishing and hoping. Core Values are what my potential audience will think of me and I have control over that. My core values are something I will hold high and I will make sure I do my best to make sure my brand stays true to its words. “The core brand values may be compromised, driving away those loyal to the brand. Or the change may create a disconnection in the mind of the audience, giving competitors an opportunity to step in” (Davis 48). I want to make sure my potential audience feel like that have a voice in my brand, and that they can trust my brand. I have many core values, and I will do my best to wrap them all up in one to make up my promise to my potential audience. The start of my core values will be respect, loyalty, honesty, family, positivity, an open mind, motivation, passion, action oriented and strength. It does stop there; I want people to see my brand as being dedicated, have integrity, having professionalism, tradition, being creative, being ethical, being original, being accountable for our actions, and having discipline. I’ve chose so many core values, because I want to show people that I can have a brand that offers everything and sticks to everything. “A brand must analyze its impact on its stakeholders and review how it delivers its service and how it is perceived, in order to work out a way to differentiate itself. It must question its values and ensure that it behaves in line with those values” (Davis 32). I believe nothing is impossible, but I know it will take a lot of hard work to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment