Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Primary "Product"



(1)   I plan to offer the world a piece of the Caribbean islands and the warm cultures that comes with it. The product I wish to offer is a swimsuit collection. Although it is actually garments I want to offer, I also want to provide my potential audience with an educated, respectful, honest, and heartfelt experience. I want my audience to be involved in my brand, so I will offer high customer interaction and communication. I will offer facts and educate my potential audience about the Caribbean countries that inspires the collection. I will not only offer respect to my audience and their thoughts, but I will also respect the countries that I have representing my collection. I want my audience and the Caribbean people to feel that are important to the brand, and that they are more than just a customer. I want them to feel like family, and that the family will hurt without having each person a part of the crew. “The consumer is no longer simply the person buying the product or service, but a broad spectrum of ‘stakeholders’ who include customers through to employees to external agencies and local communities. Each stakeholder may experience the brand in a different way, but there should be consistency in brand behavior” (Davis 27).  I will be honest and make sure my potential audience has answers to questions or concerns about the products I’m offering. I also want to offer a heartfelt journey for my audience and move them to feel what I do for the collection and the inspiration behind it. My brand is not just a swimsuit; I want it to be a connection with the people and inspiration for others. “Brands today represent more than a product, service or brand identity” (Davis 27). Of course I want to offer top of the line swimsuits, but I’d rather have my potential audience fall in love with the brands and what it stands for first. I want my audience to understand that I did not just pull my brand out of the air; I want them to know I put hard work, time, and my heart into my brand. “Brands don’t just arrive out of nowhere. They are the product of a company vision” (Davis 41).

No comments:

Post a Comment