Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Speciality Statement



(6) I feel like I am can offer a brand that the audience feels they own themselves. I want it to be a family oriented brand that offers a heartfelt connection with each person.  I want people to really take away from my brand; whether is it’s education, the art aspect, the cultures, or even just a way to brighten up their day for that particular day. I want to share my passions with people and have the ability to uplift people. I want to be responsible for showing people if they really want something in life, they can go out and get it with hard work, time, a great time and motivation. I want to be able to understand not only my target audience, but show people I can understand multiple people from different groups. “In the 21st century, brands now play to people of every generation, social class and culture. A product or service is no longer a necessity at the core of the brand” (Davis 21). My audience must feel like they are a part of the team and they must understand that the brand is way more than the product I am selling. “A brand is synonymous with the business and the style behind the product or service; it encompasses the people working for the company and a philosophy and spirit that sustain it” (Davis 27). I want people to see how honest and trustworthy my brand can be. I will not shy away from problems or conflicts; I will brainstorm and solve problems to the best of my ability. I want to become a leader and inspiration in the fashion industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment