Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Emphasizing Your Specialty



(7) My five key talents will stand strong within my brand. I want there to be an open communication between myself, the people of the brand, and the potential target audience. My brand will respect the thoughts, ideas, and opinions of everyone that’s a part and supporting my brand. “As more human values and identities come to the forefront, the value of a brand will be measured on its engagement with the audience” (Davia 221). By communicating, I will educate my people as well as myself when opening relationships with others. Leadership within my brand will set and achieve the goals of my brand, and possibly goals that my audience would like to see within the brand. As a leader, I want to create a strong team and show them respect as humans and a valuable asset to my brand. Self direction will help steer the brand in the right direction, keeping everyone focused and looking at the values, passions, and skills. Creativity definitely plays itself part within the brand and the product itself. I want to offer refreshing and original concepts to the audience, and I want to keep them on the edge of their chairs. “People either share the values of the brand, which is why they buy into it, or they aspire to the values of the brand” (Davis 106). Lastly, I want my audience and the people of my brand to trust me. Trust that I will be honest with them, solve problem in a timely manner, and not give up on the vision we all grew to love within the brand.” Fundamentally, however, people still buy into the basic, traditional values like security, reliability and honesty” (Davis 114). I want my brand to have a place in my audiences’ heart, and I want them to really feel something from my brand. “Consumer brands may have more of an intimacy or heartfelt connection with the customer, such as someone who has a passion for Nike trainer” (Davis 114).  

No comments:

Post a Comment